November 15, 2007

Course on Graph and Model transformation

My name is Steffen Mazanek and I am a scientific assistant at the department of computer science of the Universität der Bundeswehr, Munich. Here I work on my PhD thesis in the field of visual languages. My supervisor is Prof. Mark Minas.

I am also involved in teaching. For instance, this semester we conduct a course on graph and model transformation. I think this is a good starting point for this new blog on visual languages. So my first posts will be about the topics of the students presentations. In the next semester we plan to conduct a practical to give the students hands-on knowledge about common tools in this domain. This is also going to be interesting.

Further on I will present and discuss interesting research papers from this domain here in brief. So, stay tuned.

No comments: